Provides Information About Hair Styles

100 Lolitas & Gothic Lolitas Testimonies - Week 10 - Leine, Mexico

How and when did you discover Lolita and Gothic Lolita fashion?

Back in 2000, I began to listen Japanese Music, especially Visual. I listen to Lareine and their bassist was all into a sweet lolita style, of course, a bit over the top. Naturally after that, I research about those "cute dresses" and I find brands like Victorian Maiden and Putumayo.



Could you tell us what are your favorite brands and why? Can you find them easily?

My favorite brand is Innocent World, because they have super high quality and their designs goes classic but also they have some designs with super cute prints for sweet Lolitas. Now that I'm pretty acknowledged about online shopping I can find them easily.



How did you feel when you bought your first Lolita outfit? How did you feel when you first wore it? Which brand was it?

I feel like a dream, I was all happy and confident about how I look even if it wasn't any brand, just a handmade jumper skirt. But the feeling was amazing.









What is the type of reaction when people see you dressed up in Lolita clothing? Your friends? People in the street?Well, fashion young women give those stares of "Why would you dress like that?", but old people and girls around 10~16 smile and make cute compliments about how I look. My friends are used to see me dressed up like that; they are super comfortable with me while wearing Lolita, since I'm very confident myself.



Do you see any difference in the way that Japanese girls and western girls wear Lolita?Not really, at least not big differences.



Do you think the fact that now Western girls wear Lolita fashion will change the way Japanese Lolita fashion designers think and create?I do think that it is happening already; Baby The Stars Shine Bright is now giving more choices for sizing. And who knows what else is going to happen!



Do you think that Europe or United States, or any other foreign countries are now ready to see Lolita Fashion invade their streets?If in a larger city I think the answer is "yes", since diversity is part of their own life; but for small cities you'll have more trouble.



Do you think there is a best way to spread Lolita fashion?Fashion Magazines are a good way… since, at least, there will be someone to verify is going to be the information as original... I hope.



Would you like a new magazine issued and produced in your own language and focusing on Lolita fashion in your country?Not really. I prefer the Japanese magazines. I’d be happy if some would be translated.



Is there any Lolita community (ies) in your country? Could you list them and their website address?I live in Tijuana México and we are like 35-40 lolitas. We discuss on this forum: http://lolita.forumotion.net/forum.htm



Do you have any message to worldwide Lolitas?México also have Lolitas, please don't forget us!



What is your resource for fashion trend information?I usually find my informations on EGL_livejournal.



What was the decision factor for the purchase of your latest fashion item?It was something that I always want and the price was super cheap! XD



100 Lolitas & Gothic Lolitas Testimonies - Week 10 - Leine, Mexico Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: topnk

0 comments:

Post a Comment